Being involved in professional organisations allows us to ensure we have current knowledge of regulation changes and evaluate the impact on your situation.
We are members of
- TOPRA (The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs)
- AFAR (French regulatory affairs association)
- EUROBIOMED (inter-regional health biocluster in the Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur and Languedoc-Roussillon French regions)
We are also involved with
- IDRAC (global pharmaceutical regulatory intelligence database)
- EUDRAC is the consultant writing the German module for the IDRAC database.
- DIA (Drug Information Association)
- You can visit us every year on our stand at the Euro DIA annual meeting.
- CEFIRA (a French training association for industry)
- EUDRAC prepares and delivers specific training through the CEFIRA training programme