Job Opportunity - UK Office
Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs
Be part of our award-winning team
South Oxfordshire, UK
Full time or Part time (4 days)
Permanent contract, competitive salary plus benefits
Not your average RA role
- Are you looking to diversify your role and be exposed to a variety of therapeutic areas and regulatory procedures (ODD, PIP, scientific advice, PRIME, centralised MAAs, annual reassessments, post‑authorisation procedures)?
- Are you looking to work in a smaller company environment with increased visibility and opportunity to make an impact?
- You will have the opportunity to manage client relationships in addition to being directly involved in regulatory strategy and writing.
EUDRAC is an expanding regulatory and pharmacovigilance consultancy company and we are now looking to recruit an Associate Director of Regulatory Affairs to our UK office based in a countryside setting 10 minutes from the M40 (J6 and 7) and 15 minutes from Oxford.
EUDRAC provides regulatory and pharmacovigilance support to drive products through clinical development, registration and life-cycle support in the EU countries. Our clients range from large multinational companies to small start-ups in Europe and USA.
We need someone with:
- Good initiative
- An ability to engage with existing and future clients
- Significant regulatory affairs experience including a successful track record in the development, registration and life-cycle maintenance of medicinal products within Europe
To find out more about this exciting role, please email us or see the job description here.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES